began hosting in 1986 when she hosted her own radio show on KCME Radio in Simi Valley, California.
1990's, Sandra expanded her experience to hosting talent shows and variety shows in Northern and Southern California and Nevada.
2014, Sandra Dee began hosting her own talk show on HerTube.TV and ROKU and has gained over 78,000 veiwers in just a few months. The show, Ready? Action! teaches the business of acting and
how to take logical steps to become an
HerTube.TV Talk Show
FOLLOWING VIDEOS OFFER REAL TALK FROM A WORKING ACTRESS/PRODUCER/DIRECTOR. VISIT MY BLOG PAGE TO VIEW VIDEOS.
- Episode 1: How to Become an
- This video describes the basics of becoming an actor.
- Episode 2: Overcoming Road
- This show describes some of the road blocks actors (especially female actors) experience during their
career. Life coach, Kathy Ivens tells how to respond to roadblocks in a positive fashion.
- Episode 3: Acting as a Hobby
- This show helps to clarify when acting is a hobby or a career.
- Episode 4: Why You Are Good
for the Acting
- This episode helps to eliminate the rumors that you have to be perfect to be an actor. It also give tips
on where and how you can be cast into commercials, industrials and film.
- Episode 5: 10 Steps to
Becoming the Actor You Want to Be
- This episode is the first of a series that provide ten key elements you must know and develop to start
and movie along with success in your quest to becoming an actor. The first step discusses a combination of Creating a business plan and the other is creating a mission or career plan.
- Episode 6: Industry
- This episode helps the actor to understand how to conduct Industry Analysis and apply the principles to
their career plan.
- Episode 7: Customer
- This episode helps the actor understand how to Gain, Retain and Maintain their customers as they conduct
a Customer Analysis.
- Episode 8: Competition
- This video helps the actor to understand more about competition analysis and how an actor should focus
more on being the best they can be for the success of the project.
- Episode 9: Marketing
- This episode lays out the specifics of how an Actor can apply a marketing plan to his/her career goals
and provides many tools to help get you there.
- Episode 10: Management
- This video describes the management team every actor should have to catapult their career.
- Episode 11: An Actor's
- This video describes what should be included in an actor's financial plan.
- Episode 12: The Actor's
- Actors: Are you preparing your own taxes? Learn why actors need to know about the Income
- Episode 13: The Actor's Cash
- Episode 14: The Actor's
- This video helps the working actor understand more about financial statements. The cash flow
statement is the overall summary of incoming & outgoing monies and future projections.
- Episode 15: The Executive
- Episode 16: The
- This episode covers what you must consider when looking for acting jobs and when attending
auditions. the information can be used by new or experienced actors.